The cheek augmentation treatment is an aesthetic medicine treatment that increases the volume of the cheeks without surgery or implants. It consists of using hyaluronic acid to achieve natural, long-lasting and flexible results in a minimally invasive way.
With this treatment we restore volume to the cheeks, reducing flaccidity and helping to rebuild the position of the tissues. Thanks to this treatment, it is possible to frame and highlight the features of the face.
» It is a unisex treatment, with immediate and lasting results for both men and women.
» The duration of the session to increase cheekbones is between 15 and 30 minutes.
» The results are immediate after the first session and the effects of cheek augmentation with hyaluronic acid can last up to 18 months.
It is a non-invasive aesthetic medicine treatment for both men and women who want to reshape and improve the profile of the nose without undergoing surgery.
- It improves the irregularities of both the bridge and the nasal tip.
- It corrects asymmetries and nasal deviation.
- It modifies the closure of the nasolabial angle and the fall of the tip.
- The treatment time usually does not last more than 30 minutes.
- It is a painless and non-invasive treatment.
- The results are immediate and visible from the first moment and last between 12 and 16 months.
- It does not leave marks or bruises.
- It allows you to lead a normal life right after the session ends.
Note: Rhinoplasty is not suitable for people who have a very prominent and marked ridge as the rhinoplasty technique does not allow the bone base to be repaired.
With the application of hyaluronic acid we will be able to reduce the depth of the furrows, rejuvenate the face and thus correct these unsightly marks. Hyaluronic acid is one of the most used facial fillers since it offers long-lasting and natural results.
This treatment is indicated in those patients who present very marked furrows due to age. Over the years, subcutaneous fatty tissue and collagen are lost, so the skin of the cheeks tends to fall, accentuating these lines that go from the corners of the lips to the nose.
Start your treatment now
request your appointment